- Location: Lexington, NC
- Type: Full-Time 12 hour shifts from 6pm to 6am
- Company paid benefits!
- 9+ paid Holidays
What You Will Do
Under minimal supervision perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment. Maintenance task will vary from electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, welding, and programmable logic controls (PLC).
How You Will Do It
- Preventative maintenance troubleshooting, repair, design, fabrication, installation, and start-up of equipment throughout the plant
- Minimize downtime and unplanned breakdowns by troubleshooting common issues with equipment and assist operators with getting back to a productive mode
- Complete a variety of tasks related to maintenance of machinery, including plumbing, electrical jobs, heating and air conditioning, structural concerns and more depending on the scope of the project
What We Look For Required Skills/Experience
- High School diploma or a GED equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in maintenance in a manufacturing setting
- 2+ years of experience of mechanical process equipment, electrical components, pneumatics, and hydraulics, plumbing, carpentry, welding, machining, electrical, and electronics
- Understanding of PLC control system architecture and field control devices Alan Bradley preferred, but other will be considered.
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to effectively manage time and meet all specified deadlines.
What We Offer You At BMK Americas:
Our team of dedicated employees love what they do and love where they work. We offer great perks like:
- Company paid benefits
- 401k Plan with Employer Matching
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
Who we Are
BMK Americas if part of the BMK Group, headquartered in Germany. For 25 years we have been a reliable partner in the field of surface coatings for wood products. Family owned and over 300 employees we are known for flexibility, quality, and service.